- Vast breakfast buffet with regional products
- Daily 5-course menu with different dishes to choose from and salad buffet
Upon request at the point of booking we also offer gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian dishes. 1200 m² wellness area with "Bergkristall" beauty department:
Alpine lifestyle: Breath-taking panoramic view of the Vinschgau Valley and the surrounding Ortler mountain group at the Watles hiking and ski region in the border triangle Italy, Austria & Switzerland. At the Watles Hiking Hotel guests can look forward to numerous extra services:
- Spacious indoor pool with a length of 20 metres and width of 5.5 metres with massage benches
- Sauna area with alpine log sauna, bio sauna, Turkish aroma steam room, and much more…
- Light-flooded relaxation areas with waterbeds, floating beds and relaxing music
- Big garden with modern rattan look
- Cosy corners
- Spacious beauty area with 6 treatment rooms where you will be spoiled at the highest level by our perfectly trained wellness staff
- Free W-Lan access in all rooms and the whole Hotel
- Rent an E-bike (25,00€ a day)
Still not convinced by the services of the Watles Adventure Hotel in Vinschgau? Here's a sample of some of our strengths speaking in favour of a vacation in Vinschgau in sunny South Tyrol.
- Ideal starting point for the most beautiful adventure, hut and summit hikes. Enjoy the wonderful panoramic landscape while discovering high-alpine pastures and secluded mountain huts.
- Our hotel is located directly next to the cable car valley station of the Watles hiking paradise.
- Excellent trails and tracks for mountain-bikers (Uina Canyon, alpine pass roads)
- Motorbike tours to dream destinations like Stilfser Joch, Ofen Pass, Gampen Pass, etc.
- Hang gliding tandem flights
- Start and landing place for hang gliders directly adjacent to the hotel
- Ski roller track for high-alpine training in Schlinig
- Sports fishing in the natural Haidersee Lake – one of the best whitefish lakes in the Alps. There is also pike, perch and trout…
- Nordic walking routes at ideal altitudes - we provide the equipment for free!
- NEW VinschgauCard