1,200 m² wellness area with "Bergkristall" beauty department:
- Vast breakfast buffet with regional products
- 5-course menu with choice and salad buffet daily
- Upon request at the point of booking we also offer gluten-free and vegetarian dishes.
Alpine lifestyle Breath-taking panoramic view of the Vinschgau valley basin and the surrounding Ortler mountain group at the Watles hiking and ski region in the border triangle Italy, Austria & Switzerland.
- Spacious indoor pool with a length of 20 metres and width of 5.5 metres with massage benches
- Sauna area with alpine log sauna, bio sauna, Turkish aroma steam room, and much more…
- Light-flooded relaxation areas with waterbeds, floating beds and relaxing music
- Cosy corners
- Spacious Spa area with 6 treatment rooms where you will be spoiled at the highest level by our perfectly trained wellness staff
Take the opportunity and book a private cross-country ski lesson with our certified cross-country ski instructor Michaela. Be it classic or skating style, beginner or advanced cross-country skier, she will teach the technique and show you how fun cross-country skiing can be (for a fee). The following additional services await you at the Ski Hotel Watles:
Your advantages when booking a winter vacation at Hotel Watles:
- Our á-la-carte restaurant is open at lunch. In the afternoon you'll be spoiled with small dishes, cakes and drinks (not included in the half board rate)
- Rental of snow-shoes (for a fee)
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
- The hotel is located in a splendid and quiet position with a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains
- Ideal starting point for all winter sport fans in the border triangle.
- The hotel is located directly next to the cable car valley station of the Watles ski and hiking paradise. The slopes can be reached on foot
- 18 km of ski pleasure on 4 perfectly groomed slopes with forest slope, Bubo Kid's Park with childcare, fun toboggan run & ski cross slope
- Nordic ski centre in Schlinig with 15 km of perfectly groomed cross-country tracks. Free shuttle service to the Nordic ski centre in Schlinig every day.
- Directly from the hotel you can enjoy an extended hike in an idyllic winter landscape: e.g. Höfer Alm Hut, Schliniger Hut, walks in the valley, and more.
- Ideal region for ski tours in the border triangle
- Rental of skis directly at the valley station