More than 80 perfectly marked flowtrails await mountain-bikers and freeriders in the Vinschgau holiday region.
Trails in the valley basin are ideal for beginners. Passionate high-alpine bikers will find the perfect challenge on alpine pastures and in high-mountain regions.
The Vinschgau holiday region in the west of South Tyrol is known for the many days of sun, and is ideal for bike tours from March to the end of November. In addition to a sunny climate, impressive views of the surrounding mountains, and numerous break stops along the route offering South Tyrolean cuisine, await you.
Hotel Watles is a member of the Bike School South Tyrol, which gives you the following advantages:
- Guaranteed tour programme from the start of April to the start of November
- 12 guided bike tours of different levels per week
- Free Bike Shuttle directly to Hotel Watles for booked tours
- Professional bike briefing with chef guide Siegi (advance booking required)
- Free bike briefing at the Malles Bike Point (every Monday from 3 pm)
- Lockable bicycle room, washing area
- Laundry service and lunch package for a fee
- Free GPS rental
- Reduced price for guided tours € 20.00 instead of € 39.00 per person and tour
- Reduced price of only € 185.00 instead of € 250.00 for a personal bike guide